Friday 6 September 2019

About me

About me


¡Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog!

My name is Eva and I am an Open University Lecturer and self employed linguist with more than 20 years experience teaching Spanish at all levels in the UK, a job I thoroughly enjoy. 

Learning a language is one of the most rewarding activities you can ever pursue and it is such a pleasure to be able to guide you on your adventure, opening the door to a different culture and building bridges of communication.

One of the things I particularly relish is the opportunity to get creative in the development of interactive and engaging materials that stimulate learners and inspire them to achieve their goals, fostering a love of language learning. 

This blog is my attempt to put the ideas, resources and materials I encounter or develop into a platform you can easily access in order to facilitate and enhance your learning experience. 

I hope you find the posts useful. 

Please, feel free to add any comments or queries you may have. Any feedback will be appreciated.


Welcome to the blog!

Eva

¿Qué le voy a hacer si yo
nací en el Mediterráneo...?

Joan Manuel Serrat

"If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart."

Nelson Mandela


No comments:

Post a Comment